Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Excusez l'absence

I don't know why I'm apologizing. It's the god damned holidays, after all. But I have been absent and it is rude. Promises, sweet promises, though. I promise to update regularly. I promise to add more pictures (Santa brought me a camera this year!). Um ... what else? Whatever, you get the point. I'll tell you some stuff I have for you, then. Three fun, fantastic books that I have read and half reviewed. All Mad Men centric. A cocktail, created by my friend Ricky the Bartender - just for you beautiful people. A list of Los Angeles bars that are right up our alley (in a totally non sexual way - unless I meet John Hamm's doppelganger and then you better believe I am going to Betty Draper that in a men's lounge.). And some articles on clothing and accessories that men can feel a part of - I'm looking out for you!
For now, though, I'm going to the movies. Santa also brought me some tickets, so I'm going to get my Jeff Bridges on with some True Grit and then later this week check out my girlfriend Natalie Portman in Black Swan.

No comments:

Post a Comment